We hope that you all had a great summer! We are hoping that the weather ends up better than forecasted - we will send an email out closer to the date with the plan.
Here are the details for Pirate Day:
Date & Time: Saturday September 14th, 2-5pm
Location: Port Madison Yacht Club (8478 NE Hidden Cove Rd, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110)
- Sailing - optis will be rigged for the kids to try (sign up sheet will be available)
- Paddleboarding/Kayaking - If you have a paddleboard or kayak, feel free to bring it! You can complete the pirate hunt on your paddleboard/kayak
- On Shore Treasure Hunt - Find coins and trade them in for treats!
- Art Activiites - Make your own treasure maps, and maybe even build your own pirate ship!
- Swimming - weather dependent we will have the floating dock out, but kids can also swim off of the dock/beach
- Dinghy Rides with "Captain Ty" for the kids.
- Costume Contest: Winner for Adults and Kids
What is Provided:
- Hot Dogs, Juice boxes and Snacks (chips etc) will be provided, however, feel free to bring your own food to BBQ and or something to share if you like.
What to Bring:
- 1 Baked Good/Treat to share (the kids will trade in their coins for a treat)
- Life Jackets (if you have some - if not, we will have a couple for people to borrow.
- Wetsuits (if you have one)
- BYOB for adults (we will have a couple of coolers and ice)
- Kayaks, Paddleboards, etc... if you want to use them
- Water (the water at the club is drinkable but smells like sulpher if you are sensitive to that)
- Hats, Sunscreen etc...
We look forward to seeing you all and please email email@example.com if you have any questions!
Ty & Jen Abrams